ViVa La PuNk

organisation de concerts

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

matchmaking - Please no more weirdos!

AuteurMessage
Orangeda
Invité

MessageSujet: matchmaking - Please no more weirdos!   Mar 26 Juil - 7:34

Queensland dating - Im new in town and looking for a guy to experiment with My name is Greta HOKE Just looking for someone who is interested in getting together every now and then for something new and exciting. What? Let's talk about it… I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there Once you see what I look like you will definitely want to get to know me. Melton free online dating Hervey Bay online dating Lismore online dating singles in Toowoomba free online dating Queensland online dating I am looking for the man of my dreams. Guys please don't message me if your only interested in a booty call!! That's NOT what I'm on here for! Well guess that's good for now...if you would like too know more about me guess I will hear from you! I love getting out and having a nice evening. I also enjoy a romantic evening at home. I love trying new things and being adventurous. I am very outgoing and a people person without a doubt and want a guy like me! I am a very laid back person with a very good sense of humor and a great personality. I enjoy going to the movies, going bowling, and playing pool. I also enjoy staying home and enjoy some good rough sex. I'm just looking for some one who just the same. I am single and looking for a man that can please my sexual needs....My last boyfriend was 8 months ago and I haven't been with anyone since him. Will and open to try anything twice to make sure I like it. I am looking for a man of any type that can keep up with me in the bedroom. I am catholic. I dont practice my religion. I wkll have sex anywhere at any time with almost anyone. I like being promiscuous and feeling dirty when I get pounded so if u wanna get some then u know where to find me. I would like to go out to dinner to talk and get to know a you and see where we could take the night... i would like to know your interests in the bed and out of the bed... again i just love living in the moment and want a guy that knows how to please a hot girl.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

matchmaking - Please no more weirdos!
Page 1 sur 1